Popular Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

First Post

Well. This is officially my first post... I am very excited to get this up and going. I have even signed up for some accounts to sell my handmade cards and jewelry. I have made my first "Inspiration Card" and will be putting it up for sale in my shops... I just have to figure out how to get it on here also LOL.

Please feel free to give me a shout if you have any suggestions for me. As a Newbie, I am open to all pertinant feedback. Just please don't be nasty about it lol. Bad feedback I can handle as long as it's not spiteful, just helpfull.. Well, I will ttyl!

*** I am going to attach my first creation with my cricut... I call it an Itty Bitty Inspirational card. It is 3x3 and front and back. It does not 'open' like the traditional card. Just something you can give to someone that has Breast Cancer that is 'down'. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Brandy - congrats on the start of your Blog - Blog stories for yourself and it will all be good. All the best on being a survior - I am a cancer free head and neck survivor and am glad that I am around to bore my family with my blog ramblings. The cards you posted on the MTC gallery are great - I am sure you love your program with your Cricut. Cheers. terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good . Cant wait to watch it grow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follows and positive comments. I will gladly follow you also!

    ReplyDelete