Popular Posts

Saturday, October 16, 2010

When you just don't know what to say.....

So I have these friends that are getting married tomorrow. Their story is like just about everybody elses... they met, they fell in love, they wanna get married. Here's the thing... they are getting married at a movie theater... why you ask? well, they are movie buffs.... So after the wedding they are having a dinner. I seriously don't know what to get this couple for their wedding... and I couldn't find a card that I really liked for them either.  After some brainstorming, I decided to make their card for them. Now, here's the rub... its been YEARS since I have made cards and given them out. I don't have any of my rubber stamps any more, as that is how I used to create cards. So I start searching through the MTC gallory looking for some inspiration on what I could make them for their wedding card. I ran across something that I thought would make THE most oringal card they will get. IT'S AN OLD MOVIE PROJECTOR!!!! lol I had so much fun making this card... I don't want to ruin it by writing on it.. I am thinking about just jotting a note on a post it and putting that in the card.. Then they can keep the card... I did put the date of their wedding on the card so they could possibly want to keep it as a keepsake.. so anyway here's the picture and I'll be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment