Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

way to anxious

so today I think my mind was just going 100 miles an hour... I want to try to make this... I want to try to make that... now this... wait... I don't want to waste all of my materials on that one (cuz I still have to figure out where I'm going to get my vinyl and card stock at a decent price so I can afford to feed my new addiction lol) so I didn't do one thing but then I really wanted to see what I could do and I really wanted to try SCREEAAAAMMMMMM!!!! I WANNA TRY IT ALL RIGHT NOW!!! LOL

Needless to say. I cannot try it all right now. I don't even know how to do it all... I'm just flippin out with excitement right now. So I finally calmed down and I made one card and it wasn't even that good of a card.

I also tried to mess around in MTC to figure out how to make my own stuff like swirls and just anything other than the shapes that are already provided there. I got NOWHERE. I don't know how to do it and not sure I ever will... but I shall try again tomorrow. and the next day and the next day lol


No comments:

Post a Comment